This service is designed to use technology as a tool to reduce the cost, lengthiness, and administrative burden of company-wide 360 feedback programs. The growth of 360-degree assessments can be attributed to various marketplace realities (such as downsizing and mergers) and organizational transformations that require a new focus on leadership and effectiveness. Across all industry sectors, 360-degree assessments can assist career planning, leadership development, cooperation and communication between individuals and departments, as well as foster preferred leadership styles.
The 360 Feedback Survey is a progressive, yet proven methodology of providing feedback to employees regarding their strengths, weaknesses, and “blind-spots” so they can take responsibility for their professional development. 360 Feedback Surveys focus on evaluating certain core competencies that have been defined as essential for achieving success within the organization. An individual can be rated from multiple perspectives, including peers, subordinates, superiors, internal customers, and others.
To learn more about 360 Feedback, please take a moment to watch the following short video.
- The organization recognizes a need for management coaching or executive development.
- The cost of management coaching or executive development prevents the implementation of a large-scale program.
- The organization expresses an interest in using technology as a tool for management coaching or executive development.
- An ExecuQuest consultant meets with the company representative in order to determine the company’s Internet capabilities and how the program will be implemented within the company.
- In compliance with the established process, participants will be identified, screened, and selected by the company representative. Notification of selection and an explanation of the process are to be conducted by the participant’s superior.
- The consultant establishes telephone contact with the participant to further explain the process, discuss a plan of action, and provide access information.
- The participant meets with his/her superior to develop a list of superiors, peers, direct reports, and customers who will provide feedback on the participant’s relevant competencies. The participant contacts the raters via email in order to inform them of the process and provide them with access information.
- The raters provide feedback via online questionnaires.
- The feedback results are processed in real-time. The consultant analyzes the feedback data and prepares a comprehensive report of the participant’s strengths and weaknesses or areas for improvement.
- The consultant telephones the participant in order to discuss the results and create a draft development plan for review with the participant’s superior.
- The participant meets with his/her superior to review the report and development plan.
- The consultant provides the participant and participant’s superior with follow-up telephone coaching in order to ensure that the change initiatives take hold and have a lasting impact. These sessions may take place every few months for a period of up to one year.
- 360 Degree Feedback Technology
- Telephonic Sensing Interviews with participant’s superior
- Online real-time data collection from the participant’s feedback providers
- Assessment Report
- Individual Development Action Plan
- One-on-one Coaching
- Follow-up Assessment